PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Love, not achievable for sub 7 males Thread Tools Search Thread
08-29-2013, 02:18 AM
incedelity

If you are below 7 a girl will never truly love you. She will settle for you after she failed acquiring genes in the 7+ category and fool herself into thinking she loves you. But deep down she knows its all a scam.

What is love? Love is a feeling a girl gets, when she knows that you have superior genetics to most males and that she is lucky if she can reproduce with you. Love can happen on a looks matched basis from 7+. A 6 male does not have good enough genes for a woman to truly love him. The relationship will be more like a long friendship. She will like you and maybe respect you. She will know you. But she will never go crazy for you and often think that "something is missing".

Let me tell you from my last relationship. The girl was a solid 7from most of the feedback I got (honest feedback). Many people were wondering wtf I was doing with her. After we broke up she told me she never really loved me. Why? Because I am a sub 7 male (5.5-6 about).

Also the real crazy love, that the woman cant stop thinking about you is going totally bonkers for you is reserved for the 8+ males. The 7 might be lucky and get it.

If you are below a 7 no women will never have fallen in love with you on first sight. You will have to convince a woman to settle for you. Its hard work. Its the opposite of true love. Its almost degrading.

Its all about genetics. Money cant change this, you will get gold diggers. Live is about being loved. If you are a sub 7 male life is pointless.

08-29-2013, 02:37 AM
Castro

you might have ass burgers bro.

08-29-2013, 02:39 AM
PUA4Life

This makes me want to get in my bed and stay there

08-29-2013, 02:43 AM
Hand To Gland Combat

Such bullshit man.

08-29-2013, 02:44 AM
incedelity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castro View Post
you might have ass burgers bro.
Love is a scam. Its not about your character but your face. If your face is average (5-6), no cute 7 will love it. You might get a 6, but she also knows your face average. And how can you really love a 6 with all the cute 7s walking around, having an at least as nice character. If you are sub 7 the dating/ love game is just as scammy as the get laid in clubs scene.

08-29-2013, 02:55 AM
Castro

Ehh, my last comment was kinda harsh. Love isn't what you think it is bro. A lot of younger girls and just as shallow and confused as the guys on this site. They'll learn what's important down the road, as will you.

08-29-2013, 02:58 AM
incedelity

Quote:
Ehh, my last comment was kinda harsh. Love isn't what you think it is bro. A lot of younger girls and just as shallow and confused as the guys on this site. They'll learn what's important down the road, as will you.
Fuck that. Love is only about looks you dumb fuck. Friendship is about character and personality. If you dont like the looks of your wife or think they are average you have a friendship with benefits nothing more. Deal with this reality.

08-29-2013, 03:25 AM
Castro

Love has nothing to do with a person's face. Stop that crap. You need to get real with yourself. Do you look at 6-7s and think "there are way hotter girls out there" Or do you look at them from the perspective that: they are unique, they are attractive, they seem like they could make a nice partner? I don't know about you but when it comes to love and relationships, I'm thinking the latter 100% of the time. Why would women be any different?

08-29-2013, 03:30 AM
Genetic Recombination
Location: In the void searching for another lonely soul to find solace in.

Quote:
Love has nothing to do with a person's face. Stop that crap. You need to get real with yourself. Do you look at 6-7s and think "there are way hotter girls out there" Or do you look at them from the perspective that: they are unique, they are attractive, they seem like they could make a nice partner? I don't know about you but when it comes to love and relationships, I'm thinking the latter 100% of the time. Why would women be any different?
You seem to be a cool non incel guy who doesn't need to be here. Please go away. This place is not healthy.

08-29-2013, 03:33 AM
incedelity

Quote:
Love has nothing to do with a person's face.
From WIKI:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_basis_of_love

"The conventional view in biology is that there are two major drives in love sexual attraction and attachment."

Obviously without the first attachment will result in friendship. The higher the sexual attraction is, the more intense the feeling of being in love will be for the female when you meet and beyond during the relationship.

"Chemically, the serotonin effects of being infatuated have a similar chemical appearance to obsessive-compulsive disorder; which could explain why people experiencing infatuation cannot think of anyone else. For this reason some, such as anthropologist Helen Fisher, assert that taking SSRIs and other antidepressants impede one's ability to fall in love. In one particular case Fisher noted:
I know of one couple on the edge of divorce. The wife was on an antidepressant. Then she went off it, started having orgasms once more, felt the renewal of sexual attraction for her husband, and they're now in love all over again."

This shows without sexual attraction the love vanishes. Real love is only achievable if you have a pretty face. At least if you want to date 7+. As a 5-6 guy you will have difficulty maintaining sexual attraction of a 6 women, as she will lust after the alpha. There will not be real love (like an intense feeling she has for you), as this would need a high level of sexual attraction. Most average couples would never say "they are madly in love" with a straight face. They know that their partner is average and inferior to 7+ faces. I am sure of it.

08-29-2013, 03:44 AM
mastercommander

Quote:
Originally Posted by incedelity View Post
Fuck that. Love is only about looks you dumb fuck. Friendship is about character and personality. If you dont like the looks of your wife or think they are average you have a friendship with benefits nothing more. Deal with this reality.
You sound like you're 16 years old. No one wants to live with a hot bimbo for the next 70 years of their life, no matter how hot she is. Now shut the fuck up and crawl back in your miserable hole, you're pathetic.

08-29-2013, 03:46 AM
incedelity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercommander View Post
You sound like you're 16 years old. No one wants to live with a hot bimbo for the next 70 years of their life, no matter how hot she is. Now shut the fuck up and crawl back in your miserable hole, you're pathetic.
Look obviously its also about character. BUT if a girl should be madly in love with you, you better be good looking, especially if you want to attract girls in the 6-7 category. Intense Love (=real love) is highly dependent on high sexual attraction and therefore face. Get REAL.

EDIT: when a girl says, ohh im so in love with she means I am sexually attracted to his face and his character is not an off turner.
If you think love is mainly dependent on character and that intense love is possible without a high degree of sexual attraction you are A BLUE PILLER

08-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Outcast

LEGIT AS FUCK.

And 7 is a slippy ground for looks matched relationships. You have to make sure woman is not too shallow or she will grow unhappy quickly and cheat you with higher quality male.

I dont see any woman being genuinely happy with sub 7. Just too many higher quality males out there.

08-29-2013, 05:32 AM
gobman
Banned

Nah there's an exception and I'm living proof of this. The only way it happens is if the girl is in the 1-2 range and is shooting for a 5-6.

08-29-2013, 06:00 AM
incedelity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
LEGIT AS FUCK.

And 7 is a slippy ground for looks matched relationships. You have to make sure woman is not too shallow or she will grow unhappy quickly and cheat you with higher quality male.

I dont see any woman being genuinely happy with sub 7. Just too many higher quality males out there.
Exactly. I think 7 is the first number where love can happen. For a 6 couple or 5 couple the aura is: "yeah I know there are better genes out there; but I have settled for this. Its better than nothing". All guys I have asked who are dating 5s and 6s say this. No guy is happy with a 5 or 6. The girls are the same. They pretend they love you but they dont. They have come accustomed to you; they have a good friendship with you. But on another level they despise you because you are a constant reminder for them, that they cant get quality males. You are like a mirrow for these girls. They hate it. God forbid a 7-8 male flirts with them, they will pretend like you dont exist, even if you stand right next to them!!! I have experienced it first hand. (my gf was 7 and I was 5-6; it was a desaster that lasted for almost 2 years).

EDIT: some supposed red pillers have no swallowed the "love" scam red pill.

08-29-2013, 06:14 AM
incedelity

Want love as a sub 7 male.

If you are a strong 6 date a 3-4.
If you are a 5 date sub human scums 1-2.

In this case the female might be in love. In this case it might be real love for the female.

Otherwise there will always be something "off" for the female. Its not quite right, is what she will say when she breakes up with your sub-7 ass.

09-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Discovery

I'm the real reason people are embarrassed to declare bankruptcy. I make them all look like scammers trying to get out of a debt, except they're just poor idiots who got into debt, and I'm a real scammer.

Bullshit detected in this thread. Oh sorry, that's just me.

I told people that I was CEO of Venusian Arts then had to delete it from every thread I ever wrote. DOH. I'm a tool.

They're not just idiots who pay for bootcamps - they're MY kind of idiot. Rich idiots.

This is my scamming technique:A guy has already committed but not paid his deposit, so first come, first served. Or I have a guy from England, paid a deposit, but now left his flights too late and they are nearly $2000 to Vegas , but only $200 in USA, so he said whoever takes his place can have his $400 deposit (that wld cover your flight and hotel!!!) I use the last one alot!!!! Powerful

09-01-2013, 06:30 PM
TysonBallou
Banned

Legit.

09-01-2013, 07:15 PM
scata
Banned

Lol at Looks Theory deniers attempting to deny that romantic "love" is entirely about looks. Everything else, such as personality, only comes into play once looks have been considered. A woman's appearance is all that matters to a man in terms of attraction, why would it be any different the other way around? Even in the most iconic love story of all time, Romeo and Juliet, the two were infatuated with each other from the beginning based on looks alone.

"True love" = Hypergamy

Take the red pill.