PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

The ONE Question that everyone on here doesn't want to answer, or is SCARED to answer Thread Tools Search Thread
12-04-2010, 06:50 AM
ModeOne4Ever

It's funny that all of these skeptics, critics and haters have thrown a boat load of questions my way, and challenges to my philosophies and principles, but yet, NOT ONE POSTER has intelligently answered my ONE SIMPLE QUESTION.

Why is that?

Don't have the intelligence to do so?

Don't have the guts to do so?

What?

For those who don't know what that question is, here it is again:

If Mode One Behavior is thought to be "ineffective" toward the objective of communicating your desires and interests to women ... then answer me this:

1) If you met a woman who you were attracted to, and your specific objective was casual sex (i.e., short-term, non-monogamous sex), how would you communicate that to her in a manner that was crystal clear to her that all you wanted was casual sex, and not mislead her into believing that you wanted her to be your next "serious girlfriend" or an additional "platonic female friend?"

I've asked this question three dozen times, and not even ONE PERSON has answered this without essentially saying that Mode One Behavior is the answer.

So I'm asking again.

If you meet a woman that you JUST WANT TO FUCK. You have no interest in anything long-term, emotionally profound, or exclusive or monogamous ... you JUST WANT CASUAL SEX ...

How do you communicate your desire for strictly casual sex to a woman without...

- Lying to her
- Misleading her
- Emotionally manipulating her
- Date Raping her
- Getting her drunk
- Drugging her
- Generally bullshitting her

In other words, at the end of her conversation with you, she has no confusion or misinterpretations about the fact that all you want is casual sex.

I await the answers.

I guarantee you already: 99% of the people who respond to this are going to say something stupid and/or not directly related to the question.

And please ... don't respond with that "All you have to do is physically escalate ... instead of being verbal" crap. Physical escalation does not make it clear to a woman that you just want casual sex.

I await the answers.

12-04-2010, 06:54 AM
getupa

:bksd:

12-04-2010, 07:00 AM
Dimitri

You don't explicitly communicate to her that you're in just for casual sex. It has to be communicated non verbally. If you communicate explicitly, most women will bail out. The trick is to lay out the terms and conditions AFTER you have sex NOT before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModeOne4Ever View Post
It's funny that all of these skeptics, critics and haters have thrown a boat load of questions my way, and challenges to my philosophies and principles, but yet, NOT ONE POSTER has intelligently answered my ONE SIMPLE QUESTION.

Why is that?

What?

If Mode One Behavior is thought to be "ineffective" toward the objective of communicating your desires and interests to women ... then answer me this:

1) If you met a woman who you were attracted to, and your specific objective was casual sex (i.e., short-term, non-monogamous sex), how would you communicate that to her in a manner that was crystal clear to her that all you wanted was casual sex, and not mislead her into believing that you wanted her to be your next "serious girlfriend" or an additional "platonic female friend?"

I've asked this question three dozen times, and not even ONE PERSON has answered this without essentially saying that Mode One Behavior is the answer.

So I'm asking again.

If you meet a woman that you JUST WANT TO FUCK. You have no interest in anything long-term, emotionally profound, or exclusive or monogamous ... you JUST WANT CASUAL SEX ...

How do you communicate your desire for strictly casual sex to a woman without...

- Lying to her
- Misleading her
- Date Raping her
- Getting her drunk
- Drugging her

In other words, at the end of her conversation with you, she has no confusion or misinterpretations about the fact that all you want is casual sex.

I await the answers.

I guarantee you already: 99% of the people who respond to this are going to say something stupid and/or not directly related to the question.

And please ... don't respond with that "All you have to do is physically escalate ... instead of being verbal" crap. Physical escalation does not make it clear to a woman that you just want casual sex.

I await the answers.

12-04-2010, 07:37 AM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
You don't explicitly communicate to her that you're in just for casual sex. It has to be communicated non verbally. If you communicate explicitly, most women will bail out. The trick is to lay out the terms and conditions AFTER you have sex NOT before.
I knew some posters on here would come with that sort of response.

In my opinion, that is weak, misleading and manipulative.

Name another transaction where you do that? Does a mortgage company lay out the terms AFTER you buy the house? Does an automotive dealer lay out the terms AFTER you've already purchased a car?

C'mon dude. Get real.

The only guys who wait until after they've already slept with a woman are those with no balls, and afraid of rejection and/or criticism.

What you're endorsing is not honest.

12-04-2010, 07:39 AM
Wanderer

Quote:

Why is that?

What?

So I'm asking again.

- Lying to her
- Misleading her
- Date Raping her
- Getting her drunk
- Drugging her

I await the answers.

I await the answers.

Alan & his old trick question.

Are you SmashnGrab and London1, too ?

12-04-2010, 07:53 AM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Alan & his old trick question.

Are you SmashnGrab and London1, too ?
You're doing what just about every other poster does when I ask this question. Explain to me how this is a "trick question." PLEASE. I'm BEGGING you.

You are side stepping this question, because you know you can't answer the question without directly or indirectly endorsing Mode One Behavior.

Keep it real holmes.

12-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Wanderer

Quote:
You're doing what just about every other poster does when I ask this question. Explain to me how this is a "trick question." PLEASE. I'm BEGGING you.

You are side stepping this question, because you know you can't answer the question without directly or indirectly endorsing Mode One Behavior.

Keep it real holmes.
Alan, I already have ... and several others have done so better than I ...

This is your obvious attempt to start a "loop" of the same discussion over and over ... drum up bad publicity, and hypothetically book sales ?

Posting this again and again, eh ?

Is this really your marketing strategy ? Who said that it works ? Cause no one trusts your reports on how many ebooks you sell from this place.

Or are you really just butthurt that not many like you or your autistic approach here ? rejection and harsh criticisms don't hurt, eh Alan ?

Your not responding to provocations, eh, Alan ?

GTFO, Mr. "Tension AFC" Mode One ... Man up, grab your balls, rip off the band-aid, those women are scary, man, run over and BLURT, BLURT, BLURT yur autism ... do it quick or you aren't a real man like Alan ... haha

and, if you just say "hi" to the woman, remember folks, you ARE A FUCKING LIAR ... so says Alan Curry ... haha

12-04-2010, 08:08 AM
Dimitri

The end justifies the means.

Quote:
I knew some posters on here would come with that sort of response.

In my opinion, that is weak, misleading and manipulative.

Name another transaction where you do that? Does a mortgage company lay out the terms AFTER you buy the house? Does an automotive dealer lay out the terms AFTER you've already purchased a car?

C'mon dude. Get real.

The only guys who wait until after they've already slept with a woman are those with no balls, and afraid of rejection and/or criticism.

What you're endorsing is not honest.

12-04-2010, 08:10 AM
AdamLambert

I have already answered that question, Alan.

Your memory and perception is very selective.

12-04-2010, 08:15 AM
L U C I F E R
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to L U C I F E R

Can't we all just get along.

12-04-2010, 08:16 AM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLambert View Post
I have already answered that question, Alan.

Your memory and perception is very selective.
If you have already answered this question intelligently and objectively, then please forgive me.

Refresh my memory of what your response was, or direct me to the hyperlink that has your original response.

12-04-2010, 08:23 AM
Fu Manchu

I usually don't defend guru's but Mode 1's primary purpose is to help get the fear of rejection handled, though I believe for many guys who have deep seated issues with it, it will probably take a lot more than just mode 1 to get rid of it. It really comes down how much you can pick yourself up and keep moving forward if the woman doesn't reciprocate the way you wanted her to, instead of just giving up after a couple of tries.

12-04-2010, 08:27 AM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu Manchu View Post
I usually don't defend guru's but Mode 1's primary purpose is to help get the fear of rejection handled, though I believe for many guys who have deep seated issues with it, it will probably take a lot more than just mode 1 to get rid of it. It really comes down how much you can pick yourself up and keep moving forward if the woman doesn't reciprocate the way you wanted her to, instead of just giving up after a couple of tries.
Good post. Thanks for the supportive words.

Here is the real deal: No man on here would want a woman to "lay out their terms" of a relationship AFTER THE FACT.

If you had sex with a woman, and AFTERWORDS, she said, "oh, by the way, I am HIV positive," these men would be ready to kill that woman. Or that woman said, "oh ... by the way .... I used to be a man. I had a transgender operation 10 years ago." Who would be cool with that?

But yet, men want to avoid being upfront and straightforward with women about their desire for simply casual sex.

Okay. Right.

12-04-2010, 08:36 AM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurdocIsGod View Post
Sup Alan...
Sup!

Quote:
I don't think it's necessary until she asks or tries to make things more serious...
I don't totally agree with that... but I will respect the difference in opinion.

Quote:
I usually say that I really like and respect her as a person and for more than sex, but I just don't like having girlfriends...
Why is it necessary to communicate to her that you "respect her as a person" and "respect her for more than sex" when your interest is just casual sex?

Personally, I don't get that. I'm not saying you should "disrespect" a woman either. I don't do that. But I don't go out of my way to let a woman know that I "respect her for more than sex."

Quote:
No issues thus far... Unless they are smoking hot, then I go along with it

Once she's in the "nope, not gonna find much hotter than this" category she's girlfriend material
I don't really agree with much of what you said, but again, I respect the fact that you answered intelligently and objectively.

For me, there is only two reasons NOT TO BE upfront & straightforward with your desire for strictly casual sex:

1) The fear of rejection

and/or

2) The fear of negative reactions and harsh, subjective criticisms.

I guarantee you ... you take away the above two factors, and ALL GUYS would have no problem letting women know that all they wanted from certain women was strictly casual sex.

Thanks for the reply though bro.

12-04-2010, 08:43 AM
L U C I F E R
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to L U C I F E R

Steve the dean, mode one, & player supreme should just battle it out with swords.

Adam Lyons will be the referee.

12-04-2010, 08:45 AM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Sup Alan...

I don't think it's neccessary until she asks or tries to make things more serious... I usually say that I really like and respect her as a person and for more than sex, but I just don't like having girlfriends... No issues thus far... Unless they are smoking hot, then I go along with it Thing is, the way I flirt I don't think it makes me seem very attached, so normally they seem to assume it's casual.

Once she's in the "nope, not gonna find much hotter than this" category she's girlfriend material
Forgot to add ... the one part where you are essentially exhibiting Mode One Behavior is when you say that you generally let women know that you are "not in the market for a [monogamous] girlfriend..."

That is what Mode One is all about. When a man is Mode One, he makes it clear that his interest is just short-term and/or non-monogamous sex BEFORE he sleeps with a woman, if casual sex is indeed his #1 objective.

12-04-2010, 08:55 AM
OmegaRed

Quote:
Shoot.

Quote:
Why is that?

Been testing a lot of shit out. Go ahead.

Quote:

This part. Confuses the fuck outta me. I'll tell you a story Currie. Approached a lot of women. Was direct with them. Used your style. What was it? Was I doing it wrong?

I went and told the girl I was interested in sharing her company in the future..

She tells me uhhh..i don't know.. I'm not ready....

What fucking gives?

I didn't wait btw. Do you need a strong inner game in order for Mode One to work or something? Or was I doing it wrong.

Quote:
Behavior takes a set of beliefs to adopt.

Quote:
So I'm asking again.

- Lying to her
- Misleading her
- Date Raping her
- Getting her drunk
- Drugging her

I'd communicate that I don't want a relationship, but is looking for a friend with benefits.. Dunno. They get freaked out when I say this stuff to them.

Quote:
Oh no.

Quote:
That works in the park.

Quote:
I await the answers.
Sure. I do it directly in a strong tone. They react like wtf.

12-04-2010, 09:47 AM
onenatural

Alan you are dumb as hell.

It's like you're an 8 year old who has never talked to a woman in his life.

The question you're asking, is a lot like asking "How can a woman attract a guy without wearing makeup, pushup bras, straightening her hair, high heels, and form fitting clothes."

Fuck off scammer, you are so fucking dumb it's ridiculous.

When the fuck did you get that idea?
12-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Nicholaus

Quote:

Why is that?

What?

So I'm asking again.

- Lying to her
- Misleading her
- Date Raping her
- Getting her drunk
- Drugging her

I await the answers.

I await the answers.

The ONE Question that Mode One doesn't want to answer, or is SCARED to answer:

Why can't I live a normal well-adjusted life, instead of being a weird?

12-04-2010, 10:47 AM
The Dean

Not a critic of your method, but not a Fanboy either, I'll try my best to answer honestly, answers in bold in quote.

Quote:
What?

There lot of variables to this, is this a women i just met? have been talking too or what? If the woman ask me what I want I tell them honestly. I don't take women on dates anymore it's a waste of time and money. and If i do take a women it's dutch or she pays for me. If I'm unsure about a women then I say "I'm not sure yet go with the flow" this allows me to qualify the women more. If I just want sex I don't say "hey lets fuck" a woman has to turn me on first for me to fuck. How does she turn me on? by telling me her fantasy by proving to me that sexually she will be worth the tryst.

So I'm asking again.

Like I said a woman has to turn me on to fuck. Unlike most guys i don't just get hard seeing a hot woman she has to move in a seductive manner, maybe say dirty things I like. After you fuck a 100 women, you start getting into a realm were you get a bit picky sexually. Having been with a lot of women you realize what you like and don't like. Even with sex I qualify

- Lying to her
- Misleading her
- Date Raping her
- Getting her drunk
- Drugging her

explained above
I await the answers.

I await the answers.
Tah I see what you trying to do, you remind me of this one blogger who always makes similar posts like that so he looks right.

I'm a dirty guy Alan, probably just as dirty as you or even dirtier. I have done things with women that a lot of guys couldn't imagine(threesomes, swinger parties, fucked a girl in a hospital while her sister was giving birth, fucked a girl in the mall and now I'm banned there for few years etc) or wouldn't even think of. I'm very sexual, in an extreme perverted way but yet also very open to new experiences and things. I enjoy sex very immensely because I'm great at it(not bragging just telling you what they tell me)

Some of the stuff I'm into is disgusting, but I'm a sexually free spirited man so I'll try anything once (four weeks ago I was banging a broad in the ass in my kitchen. while she was bend over my stove)

I'm not bragging, just telling you the type of sexual deviant man I am.

When I talk to a women I convey my sexual interest right away, whether its subtle or blatant this allows me to see what type of girl she is. if I get "blown" out boo hoo, on to the next! I have told women within 2 minutes my honest intentions of fucking them in the ass, is that Mode One or Mode two? honestly I don't care, I'm just being honest and not pussyfooting around the issue

These days though casual sex doesn't interest me, this is why i left the community because a lot of Guru's are just teaching a small part of man and women relations. Having an actual relationship is harder then Having sex with random women, I mean it's fun at first until you start seeing pimples on your cock.

Stay blessed Alan

12-04-2010, 10:51 AM
rub3n

People dont like this kind of thing. Its stupid

12-04-2010, 11:46 AM
AlanRogerCurrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
Not a critic of your method, but not a Fanboy either, I'll try my best to answer honestly, answers in bold in quote.

Tah I see what you trying to do, you remind me of this one blogger who always makes similar posts like that so he looks right.

I'm a dirty guy Alan, probably just as dirty as you or even dirtier. I have done things with women that a lot of guys couldn't imagine(threesomes, swinger parties, fucked a girl in a hospital while her sister was giving birth, fucked a girl in the mall and now I'm banned there for few years etc) or wouldn't even think of. I'm very sexual, in an extreme perverted way but yet also very open to new experiences and things. I enjoy sex very immensely because I'm great at it(not bragging just telling you what they tell me)

Some of the stuff I'm into is disgusting, but I'm a sexually free spirited man so I'll try anything once (four weeks ago I was banging a broad in the ass in my kitchen. while she was bend over my stove)

When I talk to a women I convey my sexual interest right away, whether its subtle or blatant this allows me to see what type of girl she is. if I get "blown" out boo hoo, on to the next! I have told women within 2 minutes my honest intentions of fucking them in the ass, is that Mode One or Mode two? honestly I don't care, I'm just being honest and not pussyfooting around the issue

These days though casual sex doesn't interest me, this is why i left the community because a lot of Guru's are just teaching a small part of man and women relations. Having an actual relationship is harder then Having sex with random women, I mean it's fun at first until you start seeing pimples on your cock.

Stay blessed Alan

You are a dishonest person.

If you do not get a woman to sign a consent form clearly expressing your desire to engage in casual sex with her in the presence of witnesses then actually intend to DATE RAPE her.

12-04-2010, 11:56 AM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dean View Post

Stay blessed Alan

All unnecessary verbiage aside, it sounds like what you're saying is that you are upfront and straightforward with women (i.e., essentially Mode One).

I respect that.

12-04-2010, 12:02 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
Alan you are dumb as hell.

It's like you're an 8 year old who has never talked to a woman in his life.

The question you're asking, is a lot like asking "How can a woman attract a guy without wearing makeup, pushup bras, straightening her hair, high heels, and form fitting clothes."

Fuck off scammer, you are so fucking dumb it's ridiculous.
onenatural, usually nothing (stupid) from you surprises me ... but this has got to be the most ridiculously stupid thing you have ever written.

Did you graduate from high school?

12-04-2010, 12:04 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by rub3n View Post
People dont like this kind of thing. Its stupid
People don't like to think.

12-04-2010, 12:11 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaRed View Post
This part. Confuses the fuck outta me. I'll tell you a story Currie. Approached a lot of women. Was direct with them. Used your style. What was it? Was I doing it wrong?
You haven't explained in detail what happened when you were direct.

Quote:
I went and told the girl I was interested in sharing her company in the future. She tells me "uhhh..i don't know.. I'm not ready...." What fucking gives?
She's waiting to see what you're going to "offer" her in exchange for her romantic and/or sexual companionship. Free lunch? Free dinner? Free movie and/or concert?

Quote:
I didn't wait btw. Do you need a strong inner game in order for Mode One to work or something? Or was I doing it wrong.
There are at least two prerequisites to making Mode One work:

1) You can't give a woman the impression that you are afraid of being rejected by her, or ignored by her. Once a woman knows that you are afraid of being indefinitely ignored by her, she's going to either a) lose interest and/or b) try to manipulate you.

2) You can't give a woman the impression that you are thin-skinned, and afraid of negative reactions from her or afraid of being harshly criticized and/or insulted by her. She will lose respect for you, never allow you to date her or fuck her.

Everything about your behavior has to say to a woman, subconsciously, that, "I am not afraid of being rejected by you. I am not afraid of being ignored by you. I am not afraid of being criticized by you, disliked by you, and/or insulted by you. I am who I am ... take it or leave it."

If your behavior doesn't say that to a woman, most women are never going to date your or have sex with you.

Quote:
[Mode One] Behavior takes a set of beliefs to adopt.
Yep.

Quote:
I'd communicate that I don't want a relationship, but is looking for a friend with benefits.. Dunno. They get freaked out when I say this stuff to them.
What do you mean, "freaked out." A woman getting "freaked out" is not the same as her expressing that she's not interested in you. Very few women want to openly admit to an interest in casual sex. So many of them are going to "freak out" and/or give you shit tests. You just have to pass those tests.

Quote:
Don't worry about reactions or responses. Just concentrate on what you want, and how you want to communicate to women what you want.

12-04-2010, 12:18 PM
AlanRogerCurrie

Quote:
Shoot.

Been testing a lot of shit out. Go ahead.

I went and told the girl I was interested in sharing her company in the future..

She tells me uhhh..i don't know.. I'm not ready....

What fucking gives?

Behavior takes a set of beliefs to adopt.

Oh no.

That works in the park.

Mode One does NOT guarantee you any dates or any sexual encounters with women.

Go back and read again my posts about what Mode One IS and IS not about.

12-04-2010, 12:24 PM
onenatural

Quote:
onenatural, usually nothing (stupid) from you surprises me ... but this has got to be the most ridiculously stupid thing you have ever written.

Did you graduate from high school?
I like how you didn't even address my argument.

It's because you know you're wrong.

Keep on scamming scammer.

When the fuck did you get that idea?

12-04-2010, 12:42 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
I like how you didn't even address my argument.

It's because you know you're wrong.

Keep on scamming scammer.
CONGRATULATIONS onenatural!!!

With this post, this is the FIVE THOUSANDTH TIME THAT YOU HAVE SAID, "keep on scamming scammer."

WOW! AMAZING!!!

Next in line for kudos:

"You are such an internet scammer" (Right now, onenatural has said this 4,989 times)

12-04-2010, 12:42 PM
The Dean

One natural in 50 plus pages of you arguing with Alan, you have yet to prove why he is a scammer

1. He doesn't teach rip of boot camps

2. he doesn't gruantee you a date with his method where Mystery method and I quote "get the hot girl in bed"

3. He only charges $16 for his book

4. He has pics of him and his Ex something that Gunwitch didn't have (and you use to suck his cock) something that Sleazy has yet to do and half the damn site sucks his cock

yeah he is a scammer alright

Tags
alan roger currie, Alan Roger Currie = Mode two, Alan Roger Currie = only intelligent legit guru, alan roger currie fraud, alan roger currie review, alan roger currie rip off, alan roger currie scam, Mode 3. Mode 2. Mode 1... LIFT OFF!!!, Mode One = Best Book Written EVER!, Mode One = Confidence + Straightforward Honesty, mode one behavior, mode one fraud, mode one is player supreme's bitch, mode one review, mode one rip off, mode one scam, Mode two > Mode one