PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Confidence and game trump looks Thread Tools Search Thread
12-18-2010, 01:30 PM
Vagina
Banned

Assuming the man is at least a 5 or above in looks. He will trump any good looking guy if he is more confident than him. Nuff said.

12-18-2010, 01:33 PM
jankinoff

No.

12-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Vagina
Banned

Ummmm yes. So if your not good looking and dont have game, your fucked. Game is pretty much completely the opposite of what PUA teaches. Real players dont make a move whenever.....they wait for perfect timing. They are not cocky funny cool jerks. They keep the relationship friendly and nice, and when something tragic happens to the girl (break-up, family loss) They strike and move in, showering the girl with compliments, telling her she is beautiful and a strong girl. They come in at the perfect times and act nice, and then once they fuck them, its all in the bag from there. Verbal game is not as strong as timing. Strike at the perfect time, and make her feel special= pussy.

12-18-2010, 01:50 PM
gravitycantforget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagina View Post
Assuming the man is at least a 5 or above in looks. He will trump any good looking guy if he is more confident than him. Nuff said.
BS - next
So by your reckoning men under 5 in looks have got NO chance

12-18-2010, 01:56 PM
Vagina
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitycantforget View Post
BS - next
So by your reckoning men under 5 in looks have got NO chance
Only ugly girls unfortunately. They have pretty much no chance with 6+, unless they groom/hygiene themselves until they are at least a 5.

12-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Gambler Homeless Game

Stealth Attraction DVD's for the holidays make a great gift for any aspiring little PUA.

12-18-2010, 02:02 PM
jankinoff

Quote:
Ummmm yes. So if your not good looking and dont have game, your fucked. Game is pretty much completely the opposite of what PUA teaches. Real players dont make a move whenever.....they wait for perfect timing. They are not cocky funny cool jerks. They keep the relationship friendly and nice, and when something tragic happens to the girl (break-up, family loss) They strike and move in, showering the girl with compliments, telling her she is beautiful and a strong girl. They come in at the perfect times and act nice, and then once they fuck them, its all in the bag from there. Verbal game is not as strong as timing. Strike at the perfect time, and make her feel special= pussy.
Hmmm...reading this could've helped me a couple weeks ago. Same girl I was talking about in the other thread just broke up with her bf and probably wanted to get showered in compliments to make her feel special. I got the vibe she's a bit of a user, though, so I didn't indulge her in any of that.

12-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Fistastic

I can't tell if this topic borders on dirty con man tactics, captain save a hoe, or truly a normal natural way to bed women

12-18-2010, 02:23 PM
gerad

Well... how many guys (according to your scale) will reach anywhere near a 7/8/9 in genuine REAL confidence and self belief in their lifetimes?

SOME pro athletes/politians/teachers may be a 5 or a 6

Compared to those who are a 7/8/9 in looks with the right hairstyle body clothing.

You are right my friend

But the percentage of men in the 7s/8s and 9s range where confidence is concerned... probably less than a few percent

So your claim..is probably statistically insignificant because the 2 will rarely collide on such high levels against each other.

Btw physical verbal aggression is to overcompensate for lacking confidence in some other area most of the time.

Mental masturbation over

12-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Turd

12-18-2010, 04:10 PM
puaguru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd View Post
seriously. This shitty advice section attracts so many virgins.

12-18-2010, 05:22 PM
Turd

Quote:

12-19-2010, 01:14 AM
gerad

Is this all monstar?

12-26-2010, 09:00 PM
KillBabies

Game is hit or miss. True ugly cats can get good looking women, but it all boils down to shooting your shot! You win some you loose some. That's the game of life. Just make sure you cherish your victories as best as you can.

Whoop D'ere it is!!!!

Tags
Looks trump game, Vagina = clueless virgin, vagina = mental masturbating faggot, Vagina = ugly virgin, Vagina = wat a gay, vagina = weird virgin stalks jackinoff